Ready to party?
We look forward to hosting your group!
To book appointments for five or more people
- Please contact the Embellish location where you'd like to host your event to determine if we have availability for the time and date of your event. If it’s available, we will then email you an Embellish Group Reservation Form to complete.
- After you submit the Embellish Group Reservation Form, a member of our team will contact you to collect your credit card information over the phone in order to confirm the reservation. For group appointments we will charge all services to the host’s credit card on the day of your event. No split checks, please.
- No later than five business days before your event, we will ask you to confirm your final guest list and which service(s) each guest would like. Should a guest cancel or downgrade their service to one of lesser value less than five business days before your event, you will be responsible for paying for the service. We will make every attempt to fill vacancies created by a cancellation with another guest. If we can fill the vacancy, we will not charge you for the cancelled service.
- Make sure your guests arrive on time! We tend to book up and we do not budget extra time for lateness. If a guest is late, we may have to abbreviate the service to stay on time but you will still be charged the full price of the service. We recommend arriving 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Embellish group reservation faq's
- How many guests can Embellish accommodate?
All of our Embellish locations can accommodate up to 10 guests simultaneously. However, the total number of services that can be performed at one time is also dependent on the number of nail technicians available on a given day and time so please contact us before you schedule your event. If you have more people in your party than we can accommodate at one time, we’ll schedule your party in multiple rounds.
- Do you offer services for children?
For guests ten years of age and younger, we offer “petite services”. We regretfully cannot accommodate groups of five or more petite services on Saturdays.
- Will we have Embellish to ourselves?
Not necessarily. We will seat your party together based on the individual services requested. However, if your party is not large enough to take up all available appointment spots, other guests may be seated near you. Interested in hosting a private event during or after hours? Please complete the form below.
- Will gratuity be added to our bill?
Yes, gratuity of 20% will be added and paid directly to your service providers.
- What beverages does Embellish offer? Can I bring in food?
Embellish offers complimentary ice water, Dr. Pepper, and Diet Coke. We also offer a glass of complimentary white wine to each guest. If you plan to bring in food, a $25 accommodation fee will be added to your bill. Please keep in mind that we have very limited space and strongly prefer that you do not bring in breakable dishes. Typically, one or two trays of finger foods work best.
Private, After Hours & Offsite Events
Let us help you design the perfect client appreciation mani pedi party, special event or private party of your dreams! We can create customized goody bags, arrange for you to have the salon to yourselves or even open up outside of regular business hours. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and we'll be happy to create a custom quote for your private event. Don't need it to be private? See instructions under "To Book Appointments for Five or More People" above.